Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mama Elephant: You're Wonderful in Every Way

Back with another card for the Mama Elephant Color Challenge.


My second card is using the adorable Just Hatched stamp set and Coordinating Cuts from Mama Elephant. I colored this cutie patootie baby bird with Copics. 


I cut a mountain of clouds with the Landscape Trio Creative Cuts and layered Dear Lizzy NEAPOLITAN Silver Lining vellum on top. I love the colored vellum on top of the white stitched clouds. 

I used the Wonderful in Every Way greeting from Everyday Greetings but I wanted it to say "You're wonderful in every way", so added the "you're" from the "you're a good egg" from the Just Hatched stamp set.

Finally, I die cut the sentiment from a cloud die from the Simon Says Stamp Talk Bubbles Dies. I love using this speech bubble as a cloud. :)

Materials Used:
Mama Elephant: Just Hatched stamp set and Coordinating Cuts  Everyday GreetingsLandscape Trio Creative Cuts
Dear Lizzy Silver Lining vellum
Simon Says Stamp: Talk Bubbles Dies
Neena Solar White Cardstock
Copics

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute!!! :) Love the monochromatic color scheme and the sentiment in the cloud!

    ReplyDelete