Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mama Elephant: And though she be little, she is fierce

Back with yet another card for the Mama Elephant Color Challenge. :)


My third card is using the tiny dinosaur from the Just Hatched stamp set and Coordinating Cuts from Mama Elephant. I love this little one...so adorable and so much fun to color. I stamped and cut out one of the cute eggshells, using Winter Creative Color Pigment Ink.


I cut a mountain of white fluffy clouds with the Landscape Trio Creative Cuts (I love those clouds!). I wanted patterned hills, so I cut the hills out of Pavillon patterned paper from Kesi'art, using the Landscape Trio Creative Cuts. I also cut the grass from the Just Hatched Coordinating Cut in the same paper.  

Finally, for the sentiment, I knew when I colored this little girl, I wanted to use this sentiment from the Everyday Greetings. I cut it from Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party paper, and rounded the corners. This sentiment fits this little girl perfectly.

Materials Used:
Mama Elephant: Just Hatched stamp set and Coordinating Cuts  Everyday GreetingsLandscape Trio Creative Cuts, Winter Creative Color Pigment Ink.
Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party paper
kesi'art: Pavillon paper
Copics

1 comments:

  1. OH my gosh! I just laughed out loud. How PERFECT of a pairing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete