Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mama Elephant - Wishing You Happiness

Back again...for another for the Mama Elephant Color Challenge. :)

One of my favorite stamps is the So Breezy set. Since there aren't any coordinating dies (yet...I hope there will be), I fussy cut the girl silouette after stamping. I wanted to make a scene with her and her butterfly kite (stamped in Ocean Creative Color Pigment Ink, but I couldn't figure out how. Then, it hit me...make a Polaroid! I used the stitched frame from the Femme Frames Creative Cuts to make the frame. For the inside image portion, I used the small scalloped frame from the Type It Creative Cuts. I layered the hill and cloud cutouts from the Landscape Trio Creative Cuts to make the background for the photo.

After I placed the girl silhouette in the scene, I attached her butterfly kite with a foam square, and looped a piece of twine, so she could fly her kite. I layered the Polaroid image on top of the large scalloped frame from the Femme Frames Creative Cuts, and then attached it to my card base.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the So Breezy stamp set in Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.





Materials Used:
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Hero Arts Layering Paper


0 comments:

Post a Comment