Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mama Elephant - Warm Welcome

One more...for another for the Mama Elephant Color Challenge. :)

I wanted to try a baby card...and I just got both the Nursery Deco and Cup Of Wishes stamps sets...so I decided to combine them for my card. For my base, I used a sheet of Hero Arts Layering Paper in a beautiful blue, cut the large scalloped frame from the Femme Frames Creative Cuts out of Neenah Solar White, and then placed the stitched frame from the same set on top, cut from another sheet of Hero Arts Layering Paper, this time in green.

I stamped and Copic colored the giraffe (from Nursery Deco) and the teacup (from Cup of Wishes). After fussy cutting both of them, I started to put them on the card...but it needed something to ground the cup. I found a strip of white lace tape (origin unknown) and it made the perfect tablecloth!

I then assembled the card and stamped the awesome sentiment from the Cup of Wishes set.

So cute. This may be my second favorite card I've ever created (my absolute favorite will be posted tomorrow!)



Materials Used:
Mama Elephant:  Nursery DecoCup Of WishesFemme Frames Creative Cuts 
Neenah Solar White Cardstock

Hero Arts Layering Paper
Copic Markers

0 comments:

Post a Comment